Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with in the subject 'Candidature IA&Archives' and the following information:
- Contact details (name, surname and contact address).
- Place of residence.
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Professional presentation letter (written in third person for the website, maximum 100 words).
- Letter of motivation to participate in the residency.
- Brief description of the project to be developed (maximum 2 pages). In the case of collective projects, the project coordinator only needs to attach the descriptiu and the rest of the members just indicate which research they are participating in.
What is offered:
- 5-night stay at the Faberllull residence in Olot with accommodation and half board.
- Meeting with other researchers and professionals in the sector.
What does the candidacy entail?
- Availability during the days of the residency.
- Availability to participate in other activities that can be organized around the residence and that will be communicated beforehand.
- Participation in the final presentation of projects and other exchanges with professionals and researchers.
- Grant Image rights during the stay.
Deadlines and selection
- Applications can be submitted until January 7, 2023.
- Applications will be evaluated based on the quality of the project. The result will be made public on January 10, 2023 (the organization reserves the right to extend this deadline in the event of a large number of applications).
What residents are saying about us